In The Deep Of The Night

In the deep of the night,
In the darkness of the skies,
In the hope of the moment,
As the moment comes,
And goes,
In the deep of my heart,
In the deep of my soul,
Every single moment,
Every single dream,
Every single hope,
I know what I have found,
And I know what I have gained,
And I know what I give,
And I know what I see,
In the deep of the night,
In the darkness that falls,
I spread out my wings,
I spread out these words,
I spread out the hope,
And wrap myself up with his love,
And wrap myself up with the love I feel,
Every single day when I am with him,
In the deep of the night,
In the quiet of the world,
When my thoughts beat as loud,
As my heart,
And my dreams seem truer than ever before,
I think about him,
I think about his love,
I think about the moment,
I get to walk down to him,
Pledge my heart,
Pledge my life,
Pledge my soul,
To him forever more,
In the deep of the night,
In the moments before the light,
My mind swirls,
My thoughts race,
My eyes see,
How much you mean to me,
You make every difference,
I could have ever asked for,
You make me complete,
More than I ever knew I needed,
You gave me that safety,
I never thought I could find,
You give me that serenity,
My love only continues to grow,
Every single day,
My love only blooms,
And soon will come the day,
That I will become your wife,
And you my husband,
And through every moment,
To the very depth of the day,
I will love you,
I will believe in you,
I will know you care for me,
And in the deep of the night,
The moment is bond,
To the depth of this heart,
To hold onto,
Until we are one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12