Like A Dream

Like a dream,
I will weave the words,
I will weave the music,
I will weave the tune,
I will weave,
Weave those emotions,
Weave that heart,
Weave that peace,
That lies deep within,
Like a dream,
I will sigh through the good moments,
Shed a tear,
Keep the belief,
See every color,
To the very depths of the moment,
Of the heart,
Of the soul,
Of my love of you,
Like a dream,
Moments seem to pass,
Moments seem to come together,
Slow,
Fast,
Everything in between,
And the words weave,
And the music sings,
And the tune plays,
And the dream becomes stronger,
As it clings,
And clings,
To the voices,
To the feeling,
To the emotions,
Of what is within,
Like a dream,
The emotions come,
The emotions gather,
The hope comes closer,
Love beats a bit stronger,
And my eyes,
And my heart,
And my mind,
And my soul,
Reaches out,
Reaches out to that dream,
But it is stronger than a dream,
But it believes more than a hope,
It believes more than anything,
Because it holds on strong,
It holds on long,
As it clings,
And it clings,
To you,
To us,
To the moment,
And like a dream,
It stays,
Within the depth.
Of my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By