Profile Of Me

Writer,
Dreamer,
Best Friend,
Lover,
Bride to be,
Happy,
Joy,
Fancies in short stories, novels, and poetry,
Writer of words,
Dreamer of dreams,
Believer,
Creative,
Great friend,
All these things that are,
Parts of me,
Ever single part,
Every single thing,
That glues together,
Becomes together,
United into all of me,
Forever from this moment,
These words,
These moments,
Bring into the tomorrow,
Never going to let go,
Of this gift,
Writer of words,
Dreamer of dreams,
Believer,
Creator of hope,
Creator of worlds,
Believer of a brighter tomorrow,
Writer,
Dreamer,
Believer,
Eternity believer,
Of knowing,
Of believing,
In the beauty,
In the truth,
Of the dreams given,
Shared,
Believed,
Hoped,
Confided,
Writer of words,
Believer of hope,
All this parts of me,
Forever intertwined,
With the belief,
Hope,
Cherish,
Of love,
To my love,
All these parts,
This profile of me,
Can only touch,
The smallest part of the beauty,
Within.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments