Larger Field

Walking among nature’s path,

I come across a larger field,

A field vast and wide,

With a little blue lake off the distance,

Tall grass,

Willows,

Big giant green trees,

Clear blue sky,

As the sun touches everything,

Wildlife all around,

Even though most are hidden,

This place I have come to,

These places that nature has lead me to,

I stand there quietly,

Stand there looking out,

Taking in everything,

As I look out to the sky,

To the trees,

To the water,

To the grass,

And everything else around,

I appreciate it at that moment,

Thanking Him for all there is around,

Taking in the beauty,

Stopping for that moment,

And stand in that larger field,

For a moment,

And feel rested,

And renewed,

By standing there,

In that field,

And taking in all He gave,

For us to enjoy,

And to take moments for,

In our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments