No Matter The Cost


No matter what it might cost,
No matter what I might lose,
No matter what might go on every day,
I will continue to pray,
I will continue to believe,
I will continue to have faith,
I will continue to be in a relationship with Him,
No matter what I might read,
No matter how frustrating life can be,
No matter how hard a tomorrow could be,
I will keep on going,
I will keep on moving,
I will keep on because I know the race isn’t over yet,
I might be called names,
I might be hurt by those I cared about,
I might be told why keep on believing in this,
But I know what I am to answer to in the end,
I know what some cannot understand,
I believe in His way,
I believe in His will,
I believe in Him directing my path,
Even through the darkness and the light,
Even through the shadows and the peace,
Even through moments of unbelief,
I will continue to follow Him,
No matter the cost,
No matter the loss,
No matter the adversities I might face,
And the numerous ones I have already faced,
I know it will be worth it in the end,
Because when I see Him,
When I see His face,
When I know there is no more sorrow or pain,
The cost will be worth it,
The hurts will be wiped away,
The tears will be healed,
Because I will be forever with Him,
In His presence and love,
And know that every moment was worth it,
In the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take My Hand

There Are Those Moments

Journal Challenge Day 12