A Spark



Simple conversation is all that it takes,
To spark something inside of my heart and mind,
It doesn’t have to be complicated,
It doesn’t have to have any true subsistence,
Just talking to you matters to me,
Just looking to your eyes,
And seeing that sparkle shine,
Seeing that smile that seems to last for miles,
Seeing that joy on your face,
Seeing the beauty of love within,
Simple touches is all that it takes,
To spark something in my heart and mind,
It doesn’t have to be much,
Just a touch here and there,
Just a showing that you care and love me,
Just a showing that I mean the world to me,
Without caring about the world around us,
And what they might think,
Just being blissfully unaware of those things,
Just caring about being with me,
That is all that matters to send a spark,
To send a spark deep into my heart,
To touch the very deepest of my soul,
Simple loving words are all that it takes,
To spark something inside my heart and mind,
To add love to this world of ours,
To add love because of a smile,
A glance,
Holding one’s hand,
Kissing,
Not caring about what the world thinks,
Just caring about the love to show and give,
A spark,
That is all it takes to erase the hardships of the day,
To erase the pain and strife,
To give hope and faith,
To remind us that there is still beauty and joy,
To remind us that there is still wonder in this world,
So just grab my hand,
And hold me tight,
Give me that simple conversation,
Give me that simple smile,
Give me that simple touch,
Give me those loving words,
Let the spark ignite again,
Let the beauty be without end,
And let the world disappear,
Because when I feel that spark,
And see the love in your eyes,
Nothing else seems to matter anymore,
Than this emotion between you and me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By