Sealed With A Kiss



You were an instant knower of my body,
As you touched it with ease,
Playing it like a masterpiece,
As if you had known it for years and not for seconds,
Just one touch and I forget everything else around me,
Just one bit of your mouth against mine and I knew I was yours,
I felt my heart race and I knew there was no denying it,
You breathed in my scent and I shivered,
You kissed my neck and my body responded unexpectedly,
Passion burned deep and hard in my heart hotter than ever before,
Hotter than any days I could remember in quite some time,
I felt like I was and wasn’t breathing all at the same time,
Breathing for the first time the truth of the bond,
A connection,
Like I never experienced before,
Yet not breathing because I was breathless,
Breathless and in awe of us,
Of how our souls were meshing together so perfectly into one,
The haze and glaze of my eyes forming,
The world seemed to stop turning,
For moments of time and space perfection,
Perfection was witnessed every time our lips met,
Each time the world paused it seemed nothing else could be seen, smelled, or felt,
It was like a powerful spell had been enacted yet so much more powerful,
A connection,
A bond was formed,
And it just grew that night,
You were an instant knower of everything my love,
The connection was just there,
I’ve been waiting for you,
The perfection of our love,
The passion of our bond,
That was sealed with a kiss that night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments