Journal Challenge Day 13

Perform a mind dump of everything you are worried about

Okay here it goes. I constantly worry about my mom sometimes I feel she could do a few more things to take better care of herself and sometimes I know it’s hard for her to not overdo things because she’s used to being able to do things. I’m worried about the direction our country is going and what else Trump will try to do that will make it worse and harder for people everything from Health care, trying to get rid of peoples rights, and I literally could go on. I’m worried about the state of education even if I do want to homeschool it just seems thanks to people with no knowledge of education is just making things worse and promoting hateful things in the name of education. I’m worried about my own health care especially with the measure out there for Oregon to fund Oregon Health plan and what trump is trying to do.

I’m worried for those that deserve disability that are still fighting for it and how the system really does need an overhaul but that trying to add in order to keep health care even those disabled will have to work somehow which could make it very hard considering not just the job market but making said Health issues even worse. I’m worried there could be another big war and right now with the government shutdown any funding needed for that could be sorry at best. I’m worried about the rising food prices, gas prices, and rent prices and how really especially rent should have caps and to stop pushing more and more to homelessness because they don’t want to deal with those on government housing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12