Journal Challenge Day 5

Write a letter to a loved one

My dearest Harley,

You are truly my miracle girl after trying for 5 years  and not using any fertility treatments I got to find out I was pregnant with you. As each week progressed and sometimes just the day I got more and more excited to have you in our lives. You are now just over three months old and watching you grow especially seeing already how smart and strong you are gives me endless happiness. You are truly the best thing that has happened to me other than marrying your father. I love just watching you smile, giggle, and play. I love sometimes just cuddling with you.

The world right now is so uncertain with so many craziness going on, but I do hope somehow by the time you get even more aware what’s around you that it will become better and that when you get older you will have the opportunity to literally do anything you wish. I love my bundle girl always being your mommy is definitely one of the best things in this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments