Journal Day 7

Reflect on journaling so far. Is it going as anticipated? Are you enjoying it? Is it difficult?

Well, since I started in this challenge late I’m more on doing a third day instead of seven. However, I believe it’s going well even my husband commented that it’s good that I’m writing again as he teased I married a writer was wondering where she went. I haven’t really found it difficult I usually do a few challenges before I crash after Harley has gone to bed for the night and hubby is done with his lunch break. Depending on things I usually gotten two but yesterday did three guess we will see how many I do today. I’m glad to be doing it I think it’s helping me get back on track least the last few days I’m obviously writing something and that’s a good start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments