Sudi Meets the World Article 1

Merry meet all! Great to have you here. You will find out I am a pretty easy going caring and try to be pretty smiley person. I've been very excited since I knew I would be a part of this so it's good to meet you all. I will be offering tarot readings, information on various Wiccan practices, herbs, Goddess and the like and how we deal with life on a daily basis in terms of our faith verses those of other faiths.

Let me tell you a bit more about myself just in case you didn't read my bio on the website. My name is Mandy Shorb but you can call me Mandy or Sudi I'll answer to both. I have been interesting in Paganism since I was a sophomore in High School. I just recently have been getting more intoned with it again although I have been a member of a few groups that celebrate Wiccan and Pagan paths for a few months now. I am currently taking classes through Witch School which is wonderful some stuff I never knew about and some are great refreshers on things I did learn through the few years I have been interested in it. Now that I look back at things I think I always knew that I was on more of a natural path but didn't hear about Wicca till High School.

My coven on Yahoo is called Eternal Unicorn Star Circle. Currently we have 11 members in the group and always looking for good people to join. Okay I'll end the shameless plug there haha. This month I want to tell you all more about Witch School. Their website is: WitchSchool.com

There are a lot of great courses you can take to learn more about various things in Wiccan and Pagan paths. You can also get your first degree in Correllian Wicca as well. There are some courses that you do have to pay for in order to take them such as the other degrees in Correllian and other classes as well are for supporting students only but I believe it is worth the investment. Currently I have not paid to be a supporting student but plan on doing so as soon as possible.

Each class you take requires a 25 question multiple choice test. Most of them are pretty easy and you can use the stuff you read to help answer it as well. It is more I think for your knowledge so you can see what you have learned and what you might want to go over again especially if it might be a topic of great interest for you. Then there are those of us that will pretty much try most of the classes especially while a free student just to learn more about things. Other than classes there is a lot of other great info such as being able to join the group called Daily Spell, this is where you can find out a lot of information on things going on in the Pagan community and there is currently a Goddess of the Day, it is also how I heard about this website.

There is also the ability to teach a course although currently I don't know much about that section as I haven't gone to see about doing one. There is a wealth of information you can get from their website and is another great place to visit daily other than our own website. It is something I highly recommend. If you would like to hear some recommendations on classes through Witch School feel free to email me at mandyshorb@gmail.com I haven't taken that many yet but I can recommend some good starting ones.

Until next time. Blessed Be and Merry Part!

This article can be reprinted in it's entirety without notice as long as this by line is included. Mandy Shorb is currently writing for Sotell Magazine at http://sotall.org/ she currently lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest. Visit her websites at http://mysite.verizon.net/resta7lh/emotivopoesia/index.html and her blog http://mandyshorb.blogspot.com/.

Comments

Anonymous said…
All I know on blogger is to bookmark it I don't know if you can add like a friend or anything. But I also post my poems on myspace and I put the feed on for yahoo 360.

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments