Forbidden Love

Loving you is forbidden,
Knowing you is the truth,
Wanting you is forbidden,
Needing you is forbidden,
Wanting you in my life is forbidden,
Needing you in my life is forbidden,
Knowing I can never have you breaks my heart,
Needing you in my life in some way is hard,
Every day I think,
Every day I want,
Every day I keep on wishing,
Keep on needing for things to be different,
Keep on wanting for things to change,
But knowing that this is how it will be,
Loving you is forbidden,
Knowing you is the strongest truth I have ever known,
Wanting you is in my mind honestly,
Needing you is the only thing I desire,
You are my forbidden love,
A love I cannot have,
A love I cannot let go,
A love I cannot deny,
A love I cannot stop wanting,
No matter what goes on in our lives,
My love for your is forbidden,
Forbidden by the circumstances in our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12