Water Flows

The water flows down my eyes,
I can feel the hot tears steaming,
I hear the time tick slowly by,
Another day has came and gone,
Another moment still missing you,
Still wishing and hoping,
Still wanting and dreaming,
Still silently wanting you,
Still wishing that I could just hold you,
The moments pass slowly,
And the tears seem to never end,
I never wanted to let you go,
I never wanted this to end,
I never wanted to be without you,
I never wanted this,
Many days I sit and wonder,
Many days I wish I could ask you,
Many days I wish you would say you love me,
Many days I wish you would say you need me,
Many days I wish you would say you want only me,
Many days I wish you would look into your heart,
And than look into mine,
And see that this is meant to be,
The water flows down my eyes,
The hot tears are steaming,
And I wonder why,
Why am I sitting here alone,
Alone without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12