My Fantasy Lover

In the night when I am asleep I dream,
I dream of you,
My lover with the deep eyes that shine,
My soft silky hair falls around you,
As I smile piercing you with my sexy smile,
Tenderly lightly kissing you,
You start caressing me,
You than take my hand,
You lead me to our bedroom,
We take off all our clothes,
You put in your member inside me,
You start out gentle,
Than each thrust,
Your rhythm builds,
And builds again,
And than we cum,
We cum as everything else explodes,
Explodes until everything is covered,
Covered with the juices of our love making,
In the night hen I am asleep I dream,
I dream of you,
My lover with the deep eyes that shine,
I dream of my soft silky hair that falls around you,
I dream of your smile,
You are sadly thought just a dream,
A hopeful but not real reality,
I know you by your touch,
I know you by your smile,
I know you by everything about you,
I can hear my heart sing for miles,
I can hear you my darling,
Even though you are only just a fantasy,
A fantasy that perhaps one day,
One day will be real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take My Hand

There Are Those Moments

Journal Challenge Day 12