My Forever Knight

Rain would beat against the window pain,
Than you could wrap against my body,
Ever so tightly,
Ever so smooth,
You are everything I have wanted,
You are everything I have needed,
You are everything I have waited for,
When I am with you I feel more than just okay,
I feel on top of the world,
I feel like everything fits so right,
IF only you could see,
Everything that you do to me,
You make me warm from my head to my toes,
You make me smile like no one knows,
You keep me going,
You bring everything to me,
I am so blessed to know you,
I am so blessed to have you,
I am so blessed to love you,
Rain can beat against the window pain,
As long as you wrap yourself against my body,
Ever so tightly,
Ever so smooth,
As long as you are with me,
As long as you are here,
As long as you are mine,
This dream will keep going,
This dream will keep living,
As long as you are here,
My forever knight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments