Infinite Love

Infinite love,
Infinite dreams,
Infinite faith,
Infinite eternity,
God’s love is eternal,
My love for you is eternal,
These dreams of hope and peace are eternal,
This will keep on going until the end,
I love you with the deepest part of my heart,
I love you with the deepest part of my soul,
God brought us together,
For this I know,
And I know that this love is infinite,
My dreams with you are forever,
This faith in us,
And in Him is eternal,
I will stand by your side forever,
Infinite eternity,
Infinite faith,
Infinite dreams,
Infinite love with you,
This I know,
This I swear,
That I am yours forever,
That this heart belongs to you,
For as long as eternity,
This love will stay true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments