Day 15 Your Dreams

I believe your dreams grow and change as you grow and change. My current dreams I have include simple things such as getting my asthma where I can understand it more, to get married again, and to get some of my writing published from my poetry, short stories, and novels. I would like to even just get more writing accomplished and be able to write full time. I would also in the future be a stay at home mom and be able to home school any children I might get blessed with in the future.

Although most people wouldn’t have a health related thing the reason for that on my dreams is that because I am tired of not knowing or understanding what is going on with my asthma. I want to know at least if there is anything if at all that can help it. I have gone through many different controller medications with no help. Once I get my Oregon Health Plan going I plan on getting my asthma and anything else. I haven’t decided fully about trying to get on disability but leaning toward it more and more as it is hard for me to work with how my asthma is.

I was married when I was 23 to a guy I thought was my everything, my world, and the person I was meant to be with. I loved him with everything I had but that came crumbling down when he started becoming controlling and abusive emotionally and mentally. He was very jealous of my best friend who I have known now for 13 years thinking he was saying certain things just to be close to me. It took me about 3 years before I met Troy and found a peace, calm, balance, and everything that was lacking in my marriage with David. Troy and Adam truly mean the world to me I don’t know where I would be without either one of them in my life.

Both have seen me through many things although Adam has seen more. Both are great supports of what I want to do in my life. I feel so very blessed to have them in my life and I know that I want to be in Troy’s for the rest of my life.

Then there is my writing something that seems to just get stronger and better throughout the years. This wonderful gift is something that has helped me through the darkest periods of my life and the ones of most joy and everything in between. I have written many various types of writing but until lately been mostly done poetry other than a blog series on my asthma. Having my stuff published other than some of the online stuff I’ve done would be a wonderful dream come true.

Dreams are wonderful things to have something to strive for and believe in. Something to work toward, something you can add to, change, and grow as time goes on. Dreams are something that sometimes we might not realize until they happen to us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments