Day 8 A Favorite Song

Music has always been one of those things that I've enjoyed in my life. I have many different favorite songs for different reasons. I have found that usually listening to music also helps me write as it helps with the writing process. There have been so many memories some great and wonderful some hard and heartbreaking when it came to music.

One of my favorite songs is Mandy by Barry Manilow. Without this song I would have less likely have the name I was given at my birth. Some of my favorite romantic songs include Faithfully by Journey, Lifetime of Dreams by Journey, Everything by Lifehouse, and Heaven by Bryan Adams whenever I am asked about my favorite songs these ones come to my mind every single time.

There are many other songs I do enjoy. There have been many songs that have been dedicated for one reason or another throughout my years of life. I believe I will always enjoy music and my main favorite songs will always stay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments