Day 25 A First For You

When I met Troy I knew that my life was never going to be the same. Although I had been in quite a few relationships by that time I knew there was something different about him and about this relationship even at the beginning. Hardly did I know how different that could be in so many wonderful ways. I couldn’t even imagine how much I would find in terms of peace, completeness, joy, wonder, happiness, love, and so much more.

Although I felt I have known a piece of what love was before I never knew quite the extra completeness that could be possible when you are truly with the person that compliments you the best. I felt a deep ever compassing love something that no words could really truly express. Something no words could even begin to tell. Something that is beautiful, strong, lovely, and wonderful in so many different ways.

Being with Troy is being home. Being with Troy is being in a place that I feel safe, loved, cared for, supported, and so much more. I know that I mean a lot to him as well he might not be the extrovert I am, the one that doesn’t always play safe, the one that puts themselves out there with their heart on their sleeve knowing that although there is bad there is still so much good out there. He is my love, my eternity, and so much more he’s amazing even when no one else sees it but me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments