Day 27 Your Favorite Place

I have many different places I consider favorites for different reasons. There is no place though that can compare to whenever I get to spend time with Troy. Rather we are just hanging out around either of our apartments watching movies, going to the store, going to the park by his place, or anything else as long as I am with him that is the best place to be at during those moments. Every day I get to spend with him is wonderful no matter where that might be. Although I wish I could see him more than I do I treasure the moments we have.

Another favorite place is anywhere that I pray to God. When I am able to reconnect to Him and be able to shut out the rest of the world while praying for guidance, wisdom, peace, and anything else he can grant me through the good and bad times it is important. When I get to pray with Troy it feels even more connected as it is another thing we can share as a couple. Praying together defiantly strengths us as a couple.

There are many places in this world I would love to go to with Troy that would probably add to favorite places. Being with my friends and him no matter where we are as important as well. As long as I have Troy and God anywhere I go is a favorite place because that is when I have the most peace and feel the most love as long as both are in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments