Day 26 Your Fears

As one that has a medical issue my main fear is my asthma getting worse than it already is. I have also been having more medical issues especially within the last year with my asthma, my allergies, and more constant migraines during times that aren’t asthma related. Even though I battle daily it seems with these medical issues I do try to keep my mind on the bigger picture and remember that with this I can prove to be a testament for God’s glory. I know that fear in a healthy way is a positive thing and that it can bring us closer to God.

Although never easy I pray to God every day for me to let go of the unhealthy fears that might be in my life. There are times I also fear about not being able to have children and be a parent although I don’t talk about that one as much I have always pictured myself as a mother as well as other things. Sometimes I fear about never being able to complete all the various writing projects I have in my mind especially things that are longer that I haven’t been able to work on in a long time. Until the writing challenges other than my blog series I haven’t been able to work on longer pieces such as short stories and novels which I always had the ability to work on before being tuned only to the art of poetry.

I sometimes also fear about not being able to minister well to others. I wonder if I am truly a great example to the others around me and always pray for God to guide me. Until more recently I didn’t really look into how my gifts I do have that of being there for people and my writing as ways to ministering to others around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments