My Beliefs

I believe in love,
A deep wonderful emotion,
That might not always be easy,
But is wonderful,
And is worth it,
I believe in dreams,
Those that you can wrap yourself,
Around and hold on tight,
Those that might not always be easy,
But always so worth it,
At the end of every day,
I believe in hope,
To never give up,
To keep on going,
Despite it all,
I believe in friends,
People that can truly be there for you,
No matter what you are going through,
And loves you,
And cares for you,
Even through any short comings,
I believe in humanity,
Even though there is so much evil,
So much hatred,
So much pain,
I believe there is still good,
There is still wonder,
There is still beauty,
There is still hope,
At the end of the day,
I believe in God,
The Heavenly Father,
The one that sent His Son,
In order for us to not perish,
And to be able to live eternity,
In Heaven with Him,
I believe in joy,
And wonder,
And things beyond us,
And seeing beyond,
What we might see before us,
We all have stories,
We all have been through pain,
We all have been through hurt,
We all need someone to trust,
Someone we can believe in,
We need to look inside us more,
Stop looking at just insignificant things,
Physically is only going to last so long,
Something can change so quickly,
I believe that we can be compassionate,
If we really put ourselves out there,
And pay attention to the world,
And not just what is around us,
I believe that we have love,
And can be loved,
And find joy,
If we look beyond,
See the truth,
And hold on,
Through the rough times,
Strength the good times,
And keep on going,
Through every moment,
Until the end,
And I believe,
We can do that,
If we just put our faith,
Into the love,
The power,
The hope,
The dreams,
And everything around us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By