Finding Faith Through Hardship

I’ve been through many rough patches,
Seen some difficult times,
But now even I,
Who has seem to have found a way,
Is finding myself at a first for me,
But even through this,
Even through this moment,
This pain,
This unknowing,
I have faith,
I have belief,
I have something I didn’t have before,
I had gone through so many trials,
So many things out there,
So many problems alone without Him,
I wasn’t always a believer,
I didn’t always have that life,
But now I do,
And I believe that can make a difference,
If I keep putting my trust in Him,
If I keep remembering His promise,
Then things will work out in some way,
He will be there to guide,
Will be there to provide,
Never before in my life,
Never before until I became saved,
Did I find that peace,
Find that hope,
Find that belief in prayer,
In knowing that I am His,
So although I find myself,
In a place I don’t quite know fully,
I have to keep remembering,
To not listen to the other voices,
To remember that this too shall pass,
But it is still hard,
Because I am still weak in many ways,
And I know that with non perfection it is still hard,
But I am going to make a stand,
And I am going to believe,
And I am going to trust Him,
And believe that he will get me through,
This hard first in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments