Our Future

I might not always know what tomorrow will bring,
I might not always know what will happen,
I might not always know how certain things will happen,
Or how things will always work out,
But I do know this,
I know that I love you,
I know that God brought us together,
That we are meant to be together,
And that although the way might not always seem clear,
That sometimes the way seems hard,
That there is hardship,
That everything in the world around us,
Seem to fall apart in one way or another,
We will stay strong,
We will find a way,
Because we have Him in our lives,
So although there is no promise,
There is no guarantee,
I do know this,
I know we love each other,
I know that you mean the world to me,
I know that you care about me,
And I know that we will get through it,
As long as we love each other,
Take each day as it comes,
Look out for each other,
Keep praying,
Keep believing,
Keep on knowing,
Keep on looking toward Him,
Looking toward His words,
Looking toward His wisdom,
We will get through every moment,
Every single day,
So I might not know what tomorrow will bring,
Or how it will work out,
But I know He has our backs,
And I know I am committed to you,
And I am committed to us,
And I am committed to this relationship,
And I believe in us,
And I believe in our forever,
And that is all I need to know,
Because I have the faith,
The hope,
The belief,
That no matter what the future brings,
That as long as we are in it together,
That is all that matters,
Every single day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments