I Want To Close The Distance

I want to close the distance,
Close the space that seems to be,
Within you and me,
Close this distance,
Close this moment,
Close and forget everything around us,
I just want to hold you,
I just want to feel you,
I just want to kiss you,
I just want to hear your voice,
I feel so lonely here by myself,
I feel so lonely here without you,
I feel so lonely here even with everyone around me,
I feel so lonely here even with this mask,
This mask I wear to pretend,
That everything is fine,
That nothing hurts,
That nothing is wrong,
But I know the truth,
I know the truth that I hide,
I know the truth that I put away,
That I don’t show too many,
Even those I have known for a long time,
I want to close the distance,
I want to close this space,
I want to close the feeling I feel,
This emotion that seems unreal,
This emotion that cuts through every part,
Every part of me,
Every part of my heart,
Every part of my soul,
Every part of my being,
Every part that makes me whole,
I want to close the distance,
I want to close this,
I don’t want to feel the pain I feel,
Without you being here,
I want to be with you,
I want to hold you close,
I want to be a part of you,
Forever,
Eternity,
To the end,
You are the one I love,
You are the one I crave,
You are the one I desire,
Through it all,
But yet you are not here,
You are not by my side,
You are not here holding me,
Being with me,
Kissing me,
Letting everything fade away,
But every moment,
Every day,
Every time,
I think about you,
It helps for a few moments,
It helps for that time,
Even though the mask I wear,
Even with hiding,
How I feel I feel it anyways,
I feel it truer than anything else,
I want to close this distance,
I want to close this space,
I want to be with you,
Be with you always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments