Metamorphosis

Everything around me is changing,
Everything around me is evolving,
Everything around me is going this way,
Going that way,
Going all the ways in between,
I have seen people I care about,
People I have loved,
People I love now,
Change for good,
Change for bad,
Being caught in the cross roads,
As they metamorphosis to something else,
There have been battles won,
Battles lost,
Battles at a standstill,
Battles at a cost,
I feel so many things changing,
Changing into things that are to come,
Things that are coming to being,
Things I wonder if I can handle,
If I will be able to be a part of,
If I will be able to stay strong for,
If I will be able to deal with to the end,
These changes,
These emotions,
This heart,
Will it be able to handle,
Will it be able to take,
Everything that is going around,
That is going all around me,
I feel things changing,
Changing in every part of me,
Changing for good,
All I can hope for,
All I can believe,
Is through all of this,
Through every moment,
Through every hardship,
That with the changes,
With these newer emotions,
With these newer hardships,
With these newer good times,
That as I change,
As I change to who I am suppose to be,
That I will always believe,
That I will always keep that hope,
That I am strong,
Even through the hardship,
Even through the rough times,
Even through the darkness,
Because I know,
Because I believe,
In things deeper than me,
In something beyond me,
In something that has a plan,
Knows what I need,
And although hard at times,
To go on that path,
I believe that I will change,
Change into what He wants me to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments