You Stand There At The Crossroads

You stand there at the crossroads,
Stand there looking one side,
Than looking to another,
Wondering which path to choose,
Wondering which way to turn,
Wondering where your life is going to go from here,
Wondering how to keep going,
Wondering who can you truly love,
Wondering if your heart has turned into ice,
Wondering if you can even feel,
You stand there at the crossroads,
Standing there looking down each path,
Looking down both roads,
Not knowing which way,
Not knowing which path to take,
Wondering what can you do,
Wondering who to love,
Wondering everything else that does not part
From your very lips,
I look at you,
I look into those blue eyes,
Knowing you more than most can,
Knowing you more than most ever could,
Knowing you deeply even more than some close to you,
Knowing every part of you,
Knowing how much it kills you,
To keep standing there at the crossroads,
To keep on waiting,
Wishing,
Wanting,
Just some answers,
Something to hold onto,
Something to make things seem better,
Something,
Not really knowing anything it seemed,
Feeling frozen,
Heart,
Mind,
Body,
And soul,
But my dearest friend,
You are so much stronger than you know,
You are one of the most wonderful people I know,
You are someone I respect,
Someone I care about,
Someone I trust,
Someone who knows about me inside,
And out,
Someone who has been there for me,
Through the darkest times,
Through the brightest days,
So although you stand there at the crossroads,
Not knowing which way,
Which path,
Which direction to go,
Just remember this my dear friend,
I love you,
I care about you,
And I am standing there with you,
Every step of the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments