Blame The Emotions

Blame the emotions,
Blame the feeling,
Blame everything that is a part of me,
I just cannot help it,
I just cannot control it,
I just don’t want to stop anymore,
I just want to feel,
I just want to see,
I just want to be you and me,
Blame the emotions,
Blame these feelings,
Blame the love I cannot contain,
Blame the dreams,
Blame the moments,
Blame the time I spend with you,
Even though it might be in real life,
Even though it might be over the phone,
Even though it might be online,
Every moment,
Every time,
I feel it,
I feel what you do,
I feel how it feels,
I feel it deep,
Deep inside of me,
Blame the emotions,
Blame it all,
I have tried so many times,
Tried to think of things a certain way,
But through it all,
Through every moment,
I have just drawn closer,
And closer to you,
Wanting to hold you so close,
Wanting to hold you in my arms,
Wanting to be with you,
So blame it on the emotions,
Blame it on this feeling,
Blame it on everything,
But I know you love me,
I know you love me too,
I know you want to be with me,
I know you would do everything,
I know you would do whatever you could
To make me happy,
To bring love,
Peace,
Joy,
Happiness,
And everything in between,
I want to feel it all,
And not so many miles away,
I want to feel you here with me,
Holding me close,
Loving me the way you do,
And then I wouldn’t have to blame,
I wouldn’t have to have that anymore,
I wouldn’t have to feel so lost,
Because you would find me,
Hold me,
Keep me,
Forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments