You Always Believe In Me

You always believe in me,
You always have faith in me,
You always have that moment,
Where you are always there,
Through all the good times,
Through all the bad,
You have always been the one,
The one that I could count on,
We have had our moments,
We have had our hardships,
So many untold,
So many told,
So many broken dreams,
So many broken promises,
Between us both,
We have had to be light,
To each other,
Through hardships,
Through darkness,
Through the hard rain,
You always believe in me,
You always put your faith in me,
You always knew I would be there,
To help you through the darkness,
To help you through the light,
To help you through times,
When no one else would,
When no one else would stand by,
Stand by your side,
To hold you,
To wipe away those tears,
And I have always believed in you,
I have always had faith in you,
I will always know,
The type of person you are,
The type of person no one seems to see,
Sees the kindness,
The caring,
The wonder,
The person that makes me laugh,
That can cheer me up,
When times are tough,
Is a shoulder to cry on,
A shoulder that I stood firm by,
You have always believed in me,
You have always had that faith,
Even when I couldn’t see,
Even when I couldn’t reach it,
Even when I felt to the darkest place,
You have always been the one,
The one that knew,
Every single part,
That is me,
And for that my dear,
My forever friend,
I will always be grateful,
To have you in my life,
To have you by my side,
You have always believed in me,
And I will always believe in you,
Because that is the pact,
The pact in my heart,
The pact in my mind,
The pact in my soul,
The pact that I knew I would keep,
From the first moment,
I met you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments