September 3rd

September 3rd will be the day,
The day that will be etched into celebration,
A day that will be filled with love,
Hope,
Promise,
Happiness,
Vows that will be shared,
Words that will be uttered,
Surrounded by so many,
That loves the both of us,
God brought us together,
And that day we will become one,
You are my everything,
My love,
My joy,
My deepest delight,
The best guy in my life,
I love you with everything,
And every day this love grows,
And grows again,
September 3rd will be the day,
When we stand in front of those,
That we love,
That we care for,
That supports us,
Make a vow,
Make a vow forever more,
It will be a day of celebration,
It will be a day of love,
It will be a day of new beginnings,
It will be a day of continuing what we have now,
It will be a day of many blessings,
As God continues to bless us now,
September 3rd will be the day,
The day I will celebrate with you my dear,
The day that you and I will join,
And be husband and wife,
Forever more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take My Hand

There Are Those Moments

Journal Challenge Day 12