Addicted To Love

They all claim I am addicted to love,

That I am addicted to the emotions,

That I am addicted to the subject,

If I am to be addicted to something,

Let it be this emotion,

Let it be this feeling,

Let it be the way of God’s way of loving,

Let it be of the many types,

Let it be of agape love to my husband,

Let it be of romantic love to him too,

Let it be of joyful love that we share,

To the depth of our hearts,

Every single day,

Forever,

So if I must be addicted to something,

Let it be to this,

Let it be to love always,

To love fully,

With every single breathe,

With every single moment,

With every single day,

Through the good times,

The bad times,

And all in between,

Let me be addicted to love,

The sweetness,

The deliverance,

Of its beauty,

And its power,

And its warmth,

Happiness,

And dreams,

If I am to be addicted,

Let me be addicted to love,

Love to my beloved,

My husband,

My best friend,

My forever,

My everything,

Let it be to him,

And with him to stand,

For all of our life together,

To the very end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12