I Am a Dreamer



I am a dreamer,
I will admit,
I am a wisher,
A hoper,
A believer,
A never give up type,
A person to keep on fighting,
A person to keep carrying on,
I will not back down,
I believe in happiness,
I believe in true love,
I believe in beauty,
I believe that we can make a difference,
Even if it might be small to the world around us,
I am a dreamer,
I will admit I might be a little crazy,
But I will keep believing in hope,
I will keep believing that things can change,
I will keep believing that prayers can make a difference,
That a small gesture can change someone’s day,
That by thinking of others,
And not always focusing on yourself,
That you will gain more blessings,
Than you could ever believe in,
That life does have meaning,
That there is something to put a belief in,
That there is something to hope for,
If we look into the depth of our lives,
If we look beyond ourselves,
We can find that it is worthy to be a dreamer,
A hoper,
A wisher,
A believer,
A never give up type,
It is good to keep on fighting,
To keep carrying on,
Don’t ever back down,
I am a dream,
I will admit,
I am a hoper,
A wisher,
A believer,
A never give up type,
I keep believing in the best,
Of this world around us,
I am not immune to the hurts of our world,
Or the hurts of our lives,
But I choose to keep seeing the positive,
Negative is always around us,
Negative is always winning it seems,
But I choose to believe,
To keep dreaming,
To know of the positive of life,
To know that joy is what you make it,
Happiness is an emotion you decide on,
Love is something you have to believe in every day,
And I choose to believe,
I choose to decide,
I choose to keep the faith,
So maybe I might be crazy,
Maybe I might have my head up the clouds,
But I am telling you today,
That it is better to live life as a dreamer,
Than to keep letting the negative,
Ruin your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments