Love of Jesus



Jesus my Lord,
Jesus my Savior,
Oh, the love that you have for me,
And everyone on this world,
When you came for us sinners,
To lay your body down,
To be a sacrifice to give us freedom,
Freedom from slavery of sin,
Freedom from slavery of ourselves,
Freedom from the devil’s hold,
Jesus my Lord,
Jesus my Savior,
How grateful I am for the salvation you have given me,
The gift that was free for me,
But you paid a great price,
Many people do not believe you,
Many people do not believe you are the only way,
Many people do not think more of you than a teacher,
Or just a strong moral man,
But I know the truth and the hope,
The hope you give to all of us believers,
The love that you gave to us,
When you were nailed to that cross,
That we may have everlasting life,
A life without the things we deal with now,
The tears and sorrow,
The pain and aches,
The trials and tribulations,
The losing and death of those we love,
We have faith and hope that we will see them again,
As long as they have faith in you,
Jesus my Lord,
Jesus my Savior,
Thank you for following our God’s will,
Thank you for showing our way,
Thank you for being a model for us to follow,
We are not perfect yet,
But we know to follow the ways you created,
Let us be strong in God’s will,
Let us lay our lives to His feet,
Let us fight for our Lord,
No matter what it might cost us,
As the cost is nothing compared to you,
To what you gave us that no one else could,
Let us not be afraid of your word,
Let us proclaim it from every corner of the world,
Let us give light to others in this world,
This world of darkness and sin,
This world of slavery and pain,
Let us stand for His word,
At every turn that we make,
In every thought and deed,
Through every moment that we have breath,
The breath that you gave us,
Let us be loud and strong,
Help turn our countries to Him,
Turn those that have lost their way,
And those that never knew to His way,
Let us continue to pray for those not saved,
And for those that make decisions,
Jesus my Lord,
Jesus my Savior,
Thank you for your love for me,
Thank you for the love of my husband,
Thank you for the love I experience every day,
And the love that can come as others turn to you,
Thank you Jesus for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments