Ever Since I Met You

Ever since I met you all I want to do,
Is hold you,
Hug you,
Kiss you,
Make you all mine,
Every day now I know I smile,
Every moment I know I wish,
No longer do I cry,
No longer do I feel my heart bleeding,
Ever since I met you,
All I want to do,
Is hold you,
Hug you,
Kiss you,
Make you all mine,
Show you nice things,
And not the pain you have gone through,
Because now every day I smile,
Every moment I wish,
I wish to be with you,
Wish to be in your arms,
And your arms alone,
No longer do I cry,
No longer do I feel my heart bleeding,
Because ever since I met you,
All I want to do,
Is hold you,
Hug you,
Kiss you,
Make you mine,
Mine until the end of time.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Belonged To Her

Hidden Truth of PCOS

Changing the Dialogue on Bra Wearing