I Long To Be Yours

When we met we were two strangers,
I sent you a message,
And than we started talking,
I could feel an instant attraction,
A deep connection,
A strong bond,
Something I thought I felt,
But realized I never truly felt,
Until I found you,
You are my soul mate,
I feel it in my heart,
I feel it in my soul,
I feel it in this love,
I feel it in you,
We are destined to be,
We are soul mates,
I believe this in my heart,
I believe this in my soul,
I believe it in these dreams,
These dreams of you and me,
When we first met we were strangers,
But I believe something more will come,
I can feel it deep,
Deep in my heart and soul,
Deep in my very essence,
When we first met we were strangers,
But now I long for more,
I long for you,
I long to be apart of you,
I long to be yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments