Moonlight In The Window

The moonlight peaks through my window,
I feel the moon soak into my being,
I feel the beams circle around me,
I feel the coolness of the breeze,
How I wish you were here,
How I wish you were holding me tight,
How I wish you were with me now,
Every night I look outside,
Outside that window pane,
Wishing for you,
Wishing for you to be with me,
Wishing you were here now,
Wishing to be with you,
Moonlight on the window pane,
Tell me can you see him?
Is he wishing upon the stars?
Wishing for us?
Wishing to be with me?
Wishing as I wish for him?
I feel the magic as it surrounds me,
I feel the magic as it holds me close,
I feel the magic as it kisses me,
As it is a kiss from you,
A kiss from the dream,
A dream of the person I want to be with,
A person to love forever,
A person to dream with forever,
A person to keep close to my heart,
Moonlight on the window pane,
Tell me that I am not just wishing,
Tell me that these dreams are not in vain,
Tell me that this hope is not in vein,
Tell me that this soul will find,
That this soul will find him,
I have been searching so long,
I been searching forever it seems,
I just want to hold him now,
I just want to be with him,
I just want to love him always,
Moonlight on the window pane,
Tell me can the stars hear me?
Can the wind hear me?
Can the sun help me?
Can you carry my message to him?
Tell him I love him,
Tell him I want him,
Tell him I need him,
Tell him I am just waiting,
Waiting to be in his arms forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments