Gazing Into Your Eyes

When I gaze into your eyes I know that everything else fades away,
I know that love is within those eyes,
I know that my life is reflected into those eyes,
I know that all my fears leave when looking into those eyes,
I know that everything that hurt me before disappears,
I know that a lifetime of dreams are in those eyes,
I know that thre is something that cannot be fully explained,
When I gaze into your eyes I see the beauty of dreams,
I see the love that has been waiting for me,
I see the love that is promised to me,
I see the love that you have,
It only becomes stronger,
Nothing can change what it is,
Nothing can tear us apart,
When I gaze into your eyes I see myself,
And the love I have for you reflect,
And the dreams I have of us reflect,
And the moments of bliss reflect,
And I know that this is love,
That this is the love of a lifetime,
That this is a love of fairy tales,
That this is a love worth holding onto,
Although the distance is hard,
And the miles are many,
You are in my heart,
You are in my soul,
Because I know that moment,
The moment I will gaze into your eyes,
That I will know,
Know that it was worth it,
Because I will see those dreams,
I will see that love,
I will see that I am wanted,
And I will see by your eyes how much you want me,
And I will see that you want me as yours forever,
And I will know you will ask me to be yours forever,
With just one gaze into my eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12