Two Hearts Intertwained As One

Every moment that ticks by,
Every second that goes by,
I feel the love I have for you my darling,
It is something that is so amazing,
Knowing that I am truly someone’s sweetheart,
Knowing that I am your beloved,
Knowing that you believe I am more than just adorable,
That you see me as someone so beautiful,
That you see me as someone who is sexy,
Makes my heart melt all over again,
Makes my heart sing of the romance that is between us,
With every passionate thought,
With every passionate kiss,
With every passionate dream,
I know that this is the most amazing thing in my life,
I never knew that a simple I love you,
Could be the most romantic thing spoken,
Could mean more than any other words,
Especially when it is spoken,
Especially when it is told,
Especially when you are the one,
That speaks those words,
Every moment that ticks by,
Every second that goes by,
I feel that love that you have for me my darling,
I feel that love that I have for you my darling,
It is something that is so amazing,
Yet so simple and pure,
Knowing that I have found the true person,
Knowing that I found the one I am meant to be with,
I am someone’s sweetheart,
I am someone’s beloved,
I am someone who is more than just adorable,
You see something more than anyone else,
And that is the reason I know,
And that is the reason that this passion,
That this romance,
That this dream,
Will always last,
Because you believe in me,
Every moment that ticks by,
Every second that goes by,
I know even deeper,
That this love,
That these hearts,
Are bound together,
Are intertwined,
Are held together,
As one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12