You Are The Best Gift

It is the winter season where you can see,
The snow falling around you,
There is a soft peace that feels your thoughts,
And as I watch the snow fall I just think of your warm embrace,
Wishing with all my heart that you were here,
So you could softly kiss me,
And hold me to your heart,
But instead I am here wishing for you,
Wishing to with you,
Quietly these thoughts fill my mind,
I know that we are one in our hearts,
That when you told me you loved me,
I knew it was heartfelt and true,
As the snow falls around me,
All I wish is for one thing,
All I wish is for you my dear,
You are the answer to many thoughts,
You are the answer to many dreams,
You are the answer to everything,
It is the winter season,
A time when there is cold and snow,
Where one wishes to be wrapped up with someone,
But my someone is so far away,
He’s miles away from me,
But I feel his heart beat,
I feel his heart beat with mine,
I feel him near me no matter what,
He is the reason I am so inspired again,
He is the reason why I believe again,
He is the reason no matter the season,
No matter what is going on,
That the peace of knowing he is with me,
Knowing that he loves me,
Knowing he only wants me,
Is the best gift any season could bring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments