Spending Time With You

When I spend time with you everything else doesn’t matter,
When I hold you into my arms it is the only place I want to be,
When I dream of you at night it is the only thing that seems to matter,
You are in my mind,
You are in my soul,
You are in my dreams,
No matter what it is,
The moments I spend mean the world to me,
I don’t care if it is just a few moments on the phone,
I don’t care if it is a conversation online,
All that I care about is holding you in my heart,
All that I care is that you are mine,
All that I care is that I am yours,
That this is an us,
That we are together forever,
When I spend time with you rather it’s talking about,
Our biggest dreams,
Our deepest fears,
Or just talking about anything,
All that matters is this,
This love that we have,
The love that the stars have seemed to align for,
The love that is in both of our hearts,
We are meant to be together,
Through the hardships that have happened,
We are the bright sun in each others lives,
When you tell me you love me,
And when I tell you that I love you,
I know that those are the moments that mean the most,
When I spend time with you it is the most important thing,
Nothing else can come close to those moments,
Nothing else can compare,
Nothing is better,
Than these moments of you and me,
The moments of us,
The moments that lead to a we,
Forever more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments