My Heart Beats Because Of You

My heart beats because you are in my life,
My heart races because of your voice,
My heart beats because I cannot stop thinking of you,
My heart beats because I love you with every breathe I have,
My heart beats because I cannot dream of a life without you,
Now that you are in my life,
Now that you are apart of my soul,
Now that you are apart of me,
My heart beats because you are the person I love,
My heart beats because I become breathless just dreaming of you,
My heart beats because you are everything I have ever wanted,
My heart beats because I never thought I would feel this way,
I had thought I had found my soul mate before,
I had thought I found the one that my heart could beat for forever,
But I was just left in the wind,
But I was just left in the dust,
And I had to go on and pick up the pieces of my heart,
But with you something is different,
But with you something is better,
But with you there is something that wasn’t there before,
My heart beats because you are in my life,
My heart races because of your voice,
My heart beats because I will never stop thinking,
I will never stop loving,
I will never let go,
I am going to hold on tight,
I am going to hold on with all my might,
Because this is where I belong,
Because this is where I want to stay,
I want to stay here within your heart,
I want to stay here within your arms,
I want to stay here within your voice,
I want to stay here within the smiles of your face,
Every single part of you,
Every single fiber of your being,
Makes my heart beat,
Makes my heart race,
Makes my heart feel apart of something more,
Makes my heart believe in true love,
You were not afraid,
You were not worried,
You took my hand,
You held me tight,
It was like a dream coming true,
You told me you loved me,
You told me you miss me,
You told me that I am the one you want,
You told me you want to marry me,
You told me that you want this,
You just want to be with me,
It didn’t matter about the distance,
It didn’t matter what we would have to do,
It didn’t matter what has come before,
All that mattered was us,
You were not afraid to give me your heart,
You knew right away,
And I knew right away,
That you are the one for me,
And I am the one for you,
You are my eternity,
You are my true love,
Because with every beat of your heart,
I feel it chime in with mine,
I feel it connect even miles away,
I feel it grow stronger every moment,
I feel it grow stronger,
And with every beat of my heart,
And with every thought of my soul,
And with every dream in my mind,
I know the truth,
My heart beats because you are in my life,
My heart beats because you are the one,
The one I’ve been waiting for,
The one that will be mind forever,
The one that is meant to be mine,
Mine until forever ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments