The Way Home To You

Just look into my eyes my darling,
Just look into my soul,
Just give me a moment to look into your soul,
Just give me a moment to look into your heart,
Your eyes remind me of the forever I have been hoping for,
Your eyes remind me of the dreams that I’ve been dreaming of,
Your eyes reminds me that I am no longer alone,
Your eyes remind me to take a chance on love again,
I’ve been through so much pain,
I’ve been through so much heartache,
I’ve been through times I thought would never end,
I’ve been through times I never wanted to end,
The tears I’ve cried seemed to go unanswered for so long,
But than you came into my life,
But than you gave me something to believe in again,
But than you gave me hope,
But than you showed me to not give up,
But than you showed me it didn’t matter what happened before,
You were now here to hold me,
You were now here to love me,
You were now here to kiss me,
Just look into my eyes my darling,
Just look into my soul,
Just give me a moment,
Just give me forever,
Just show me its okay to let it go,
Let go all the pain from before,
Let go all the chains from the past,
Let go all the false hopes,
Let go all the false dreams,
Just take a moment,
Let me breathe in your smell,
Let me feel you against me,
Let me feel your touch against my skin,
Let me see those beautiful eyes shining,
Shining with the love I’ve been looking for,
With the love I’ve been waiting for,
Your eyes remind me that it’s okay to love again,
Your eyes remind me that you are here to take care of me,
Your eyes remind me that you are here to stay,
Your eyes remind me that not all is lost,
That all I needed was to find the way,
Find the way home,
The way home to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments