When I'm With You I Feel

When I’m with you I feel love beyond the stars,
When I’m holding you I feel every heart beat,
When I’m with you I can see the passion that beats with mine,
When I’m near you I can see the love you feel for me,
When I’m away from you I can still hear it,
The love that beats in your heart,
The passion that builds wanting me,
The longing for me to be in your arms,
The dreams that have come true since you have met me,
And the dreams that are just waiting to be fully realized,
When I’m with you I feel love beyond the stars,
I feel the eternity just waiting for us,
I feel the forever just hoping for us,
It is like the stars aligned to bring us together,
We are perfect for each other
We are meant to be together,
No matter the distance between us now,
Every time I hear your voice it closes,
Every time I think about you it disappears into nothing,
These two hearts have found,
These two souls have come together,
And no matter the obstacles in our way,
We will find a way my darling,
We will find a way together,
Because I know the moment I see you,
The moment I am with you,
The moment I hold you in my arms,
I will feel the love beyond the stars,
I will feel every heart beat,
I will feel the passion inside,
I will feel the love you have for me,
I will feel it all,
And than I can close my eyes,
And than I can take a moment,
And feel that love you have for me,
The love I feel with me every day,
Despite being thousands of miles away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments