Next Step

Not going to give up,
Not going to let in,
Going onto that next step,
That next step in life,
In love,
In dreams,
In peace,
In truth,
In being,
Got belief in that next step,
In that next portion of being,
In that next portion of hope,
In that next portion of life,
In that next portion of love,
I am not going to give up,
Not going to give in,
Not going to even stop,
Because I believe,
Because I love,
Because I know,
The hope,
The dreams,
The truth,
The knowing,
I love you,
I need you,
I want you forever,
I want to take that next step,
Be with you forever,
Be with you always,
Follow our dreams,
Watch for the stars,
Reach them,
Reach out to the sky,
Let’s take that next step,
No matter what is going on,
No matter what is in our way,
No matter,
No more excuses,
No more in the future,
Let’s just go,
Let’s just look into the world,
Look into the future,
And hold each other’s hand,
Hold each other close,
And go,
Go toward that next step,
Go toward the sun,
Go toward that future,
No more worries,
No more fears,
There is always going to be something,
There is always going to be rough times,
But we can do it,
We can do it together,
So let go,
Let’s go to that next step,
Let’s keep it going,
Let’s just move on,
Because life is not going to wait,
Life is not going to wait until tomorrow,
Life is not going to wait until the next moment,
Or the moment after that,
Let’s just go now,
Go to that next step,
No more waiting,
No more excuses,
It’s time,
It’s time now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments