Tear Down The Walls

I want to tear it down,
Tear down the walls,
Tear down the barriers,
Make them all disappear,
Make them vanish without a sight,
Make them vanish without a fight,
Vanish make them gone,
Make them change from the night,
I want to tear it down,
Tear down everything that stands between us,
Tear down everything that is in our way,
Tear down everything that is stopping you,
Stopping you from just taking me,
Holding me,
Cuddling me,
Making me yours,
Marking me,
And never letting go,
I want to tear it down,
Break it down,
Make it not exist,
Make it not real anymore,
Make it in the past,
Put it there,
Make it go away,
Make it disappear,
I want to tear it down,
Tear down those walls,
Tear down those barriers,
Make them disappear,
Change it all,
Will you give me that ability?
Will you give me that strength?
Will you give it to me?
Will you change it?
Will you help me?
Or will you stand there?
Letting them stay?
Letting them stay,
Letting me down,
Letting me hurt more,
Letting it shallow me whole,
Letting me make that hard choice,
Making me build up my own walls,
Enough walls to force you out,
Force you out of my heart,
Out of my head,
Enough,
Just enough
To let me walk away,
Or are you going to stand,
Take that moment,
Take that chance,
See that I am the one,
To let me tear them down,
Tear down those walls,
That surrounds you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments