The Best Thing

The best thing in my life,
The best thing in my world,
The best thing is the truth,
Of the love between you and me,
You have given me your heart,
You have given me your words,
You have given me a whole new song,
A new song I sing in my mind,
Sing in my soul,
Sing in my dreams,
Sing it loud,
Sing it strong,
Is this love,
Is you and I,
Is this promise,
Is this dream,
That has become reality,
You are my everything,
You are my true desire,
You are my eternal,
Always going,
Never ending,
Love,
The best thing in my life,
The best thing in my world,
The best thing was that day,
That day you went on one knee,
You took my hand,
Asked me that question,
Asked me to be your wife,
And when I said yes,
And I smiled,
And I kissed you,
My whole life changed,
And I couldn’t stop smiling,
My life is almost complete,
All that I need is for it to finish,
For us to become one,
To become man and wife,
To make that promise,
To love,
Honor,
Cherish,
Until the very end,
I love you my darling,
And I will love you always,
Because you always will be,
The very best thing,
In my life,
Forever more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments