I Remember A Time

I remember a time,
I remember the place,
I remember the moment,
I remember your face,
I remember those dreams,
I remember that end,
I remember believing,
I could never fall again,
I remember that it was difficult,
At the very least,
To find a way to move on,
To find a way to release,
To find a way to keep going,
When it was the most difficult,
When it was the most hard,
Because I knew that the strength,
Within the depths of me,
Was stronger,
Than all the pain you could ever bore unto me,
I remember a time,
I remember the place,
I remember that moment,
I remember that face,
I remember feeling all my dreams,
Crashing down on me,
Until every piece would fall,
And cut me with the shards,
But that was a long time now,
But that was a long time from here,
Life has changed so much,
Life has changed so perfectly,
Life has become better,
Than I could have ever dreamed,
And now I move from this place,
This place that your memory might still be,
Because although I remember a time,
I remember a place,
Where you were the focus of my life,
You threw it all away,
You threw it to the end,
And I found someone,
Who truly loves me,
Adores me,
Cares for me,
Wants to be with me,
Doesn’t want to change me,
And believes in me,
To the very end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments