I Don't Want To Go

I don’t want to go,
No I want to stay here with you,
I don’t want to leave you,
I want to hold you tight until tomorrow comes,
And if tomorrow doesn’t come I still want to hold you,
I want to be with you forever,
I do not see an end to us,
So let the world fall down around us,
I would not care at all,
If everything went crazy,
Than let it be,
I know that you do love me,
That this is meant to be,
So let everything else fall apart,
Of everything else in my life,
This is the one thing that makes total sense,
IT might sound crazy to others,
But this is where I want to go,
No I don’t want to go,
No I don’t want to leave,
My heart now belongs to you,
My soul now belongs to you,
My dreams are in your heart,
You are everything to me darling,
And I don’t care if everything else goes crazy,
This is where I want to be,
Right here in your arms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By