When You Came To Me

When you came to me,
Something drastic occurred without warning,
You brought on unexpected changes,
You brought them on silently leaving me wondering,
Where you had been so long,
I guess eventually love does come long term,
There is this secret action that brings me this information,
That love will forever be with you,
There is no bad issues of a hopefully we will be,
I know in my heart and soul that we are forever,
Ever since the first contact,
I knew in my heart and soul,
That this was a forever waiting to happen,
That this was a dream waiting to shine,
That this was a lifetime wanting to be,
It isn’t about IF this will last forever,
This is about forever starting true,
This is about forever being more than a dream,
This is about forever coming true,
There is no more waiting,
There is no more wanting,
There is no more needing for it to be,
There is just this,
Just us,
Sitting here together forever,
When you came to me,
Something inside of me drastically changed,
Something inside of me woke up,
Something inside of me truly shined,
You brought on unexpected changes,
Something I never thought could be done again,
The ice around my heart that had been built up,
Crumbled to the floor forever,
Washed away by your love,
When you came by,
Something changed,
Something changed forever,
And all it took
Was one look into your eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments