I Crave Your Being



I crave your attention,
I crave your being,
I crave every part of you,
If you know what I mean,
I want you to hunt me,
Grasp me with your hands,
Grasp me with your smile,
Grasp me where I can’t let go,
Pull me into your arms,
Pull me into your heart,
Pull me from the world outside,
I just want to be within you,
And forget everything else,
Take everything off,
Forget everything around us,
Forget about the time,
All that is needed is us,
I crave your attention,
I crave your kisses,
I crave to be enveloped into you,
I don’t care about anything else,
All I need is this bliss,
So let’s forget everything,
Let’s let the world keep turning,
Hunt me into you,
Pull me into your arms,
Pull me into your body,
Let our bodies combine,
Combine into one,
The one flesh that may feel mysterious,
But when I am hunted by your hunger,
By your love,
By your being,
I know the one flesh God has promised us,
Whenever I am within you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take My Hand

There Are Those Moments

Journal Challenge Day 12